9.25.2010

{Das Vedding Photos}

YAY! They finally got here! I have been waiting (patiently might I add) for TEN WHOLE WEEKS for these babies. I was so excited when our photographer called me and told me they were done so I ran right over and got them. I think she did a fantastic job on our groOomal pictures so I was really excited about these. Perfection!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ok so this is the entire reason (ok, not entire but a huge part of) why I went with Elton Photography. When I was looking for photographer I saw this pictures and I LOVED it. I'm not sure why, must be my love for sweet trees or something. Just know I'm blowing this picture up and it's going in my living room.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I don't know what was so funny. But Eric looks so cute in this one :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Doesn't he look like a giant in this one? I like it.

Photobucket

Here's everyone that stayed for pictures. I love these people!

Photobucket

The Daniels' side of the family. And no my sister is not older than me, but she is taller.

Photobucket

The Taylor's. Everyone is so photogenic!

Photobucket

This is my bf Natalie. She seriously saved me that day. Around ten thirty the night before I realized I didn't have any flowers for the temple (DUH Jocelyn, DUH) so I called Nat and she said not to worry about it, she'd take care of it. Where did she get these? I have no idea, but I was so happy to have some for pictures after the temple. Top Notch Nat!

Photobucket

Here comes some more collages, hope you don't mind, I just can't help myself. Here are some little details from the reception. My flower lady was the best, she did a super great job. Short story---well two--- First, when my mother-in-law Liz and I went to the flower lady's house I was IN LOVE with her decor. She had a chair just like this and a succulent window box like this...I knew she was fabulous. I am obsessed with zebra print- no idea why.
Anyway, second- she called me one day, about a month and a half after we had placed the order for the flowers and she was panicked. She told me that the berries I wanted as a part of the centerpieces were not going to make it from South America because they were having a rough season and suggested some grasses from Georgia. I bit my tongue really hard trying not to laugh. Maybe she thought I was a bridezilla or something but I really didn't care. I had no idea she was getting the flowers from other countries. It was so nice that she was really concerned about what I wanted for the wedding. I don't know, it just made me giggle. :) Nice lady.

Photobucket

The cake turned out well. I imagined the apples on the bottom a little differently but it still looks great :) A little side note--does anyone need a 'T' cake topper? I have no idea what to do with it.

Photobucket

Cutting the cake. Eric and I had previously discussed not shoving the cake in each other's faces. Well...when the moment presented it's self, I took it. I didn't really shove it ALL over, just kind of on the side. He was a little miffed :)

Photobucket

Here are some VERY cute kids at the reception. They all should most definitely go into modeling.
Photobucket

Well there were a TON of pictures and I didn't really know what else to do with them and didn't want to bore you with talking about all of them so they are on a slide show *sorry for the dumb ads :) So feel free to turn on some tunes {I'd suggest this or a little of this} and enjoy!






-J

1 comment: