4.17.2011

Day 6

Today we are supposed to list our celebrity crush. Jocelyn's Crush: Alec Baldwin


I LOVE Alec Baldwin. The characters that he plays, especially Jack Donaghy with his dry sense of humor. He also has this look he gives people, kind of like the one in the second picture, he fishes his lips a little and raises his eyebrows-love it. His low whispery voice, Yum!


Eric's Crush(es): Tina Fey and Jimmy Fallon


"I love both of them on SNL where they were co-anchors of Weekend Update, and I also love their current shows, 30 Rock and Late Night with Jimmy Fallon."


We both decided to do an actor and actress, but I really couldn't think of an actress that I absolutely love. I like a lot of them, Tina Fey, Sandra Bullock, Kristen Wiig, etc. I just couldn't pick.


No comments:

Post a Comment