4.18.2011

Day Shevin

An animal you'd like to keep as a pet.

Well, Enrique and I aren't really 'animal' people. We don't really have an soft-spot for dogs or bunnies or anything, they are kind of just messy. I like the idea of having pets as a part of our family, but I don't really like the idea of having to take care of them and stuff. Dogs inside? I shed enough, we definitely don't need anymore hair. We don't like noise. And the smell. No thanks.
That being said we did choose some that would be ideal if they were outdoor pets.

Eric:
Mini Alligators-Just because he wants a moat around our dream house. No reptiles for Jocelyn :)

Jocelyn :
Airdale Terrier--Look at this cute little face. I like their light brown/black color too.

Eric and I took a little vacation to Moab in February just for something to do and while we were there we saw the biggest/fluffiest dog we've ever seen. We like it. He was in the back of a truck, just chilling and watching people go to the grocery store.

Taylor Family Pet:
Great Pyrenees--This picture doesn't do this dog justice. He is LARGE and FLUFFY. We will probably end up naming him Walter. Or Gandalf. I think we have more pet names picked out then we do pets. This is definitely an outdoor dog, which is just fine with us.

No Birds. Ever.


No comments:

Post a Comment