3.21.2011

Day 1

So we're doing really good so far...haha missing the 1st day. But in my defense I had church, visiting teaching and a ton of homework. And it may or may not have taken us a long time to think of some 'interesting' facts about us.

Five interesting facts about Eric: (by Eric....he had to approve them)

  1. He has this insane Seinfeld IQ. He can pretty much quote every line from every episode. *side note-he is now currently ranked #77 in the Seinfeld trivia app on iPhone. Very brag-worthy :)


  2. In high school he had skunk hair--it was black with a yellow faux hawk.

  3. Exhibit A

  4. He has been in 5 bands since he was 15. He's plays the guitar, bass and sings.


  5. Eric has some really sweet dance moves. If you ask him he probably won't show you...but they make me smile so that's all that matters :) He's got great rhythm.


  6. His closest sibling in age is 1 foot and 3 inches shorter than him. Eric is 6'2 and Katie is 4'11.

Now five interesting facts about me:

  1. I was born in Spain

  2. In high school I had pink hair tips. I loved it . I guess Eric and I just had a weird hair-thing.

    Exhibit B

  3. I never really learned how to swim....I do remember going to swimming lessons but I'm not a very good swimmer.

  4. I'm absolutely scared of mermaids. I know they don't exist...I know. But the thought of them creeps me out. When I was little I watched the movie Splash with Tom Hanks and Darryl Hannah--she gets into the bathtub and grew a fin!! How was I to know that when I got into the tub the same thing wouldn't happen to me? Anyway I still have issues with that.

  5. I love to travel and pretty much check Expedia/Airfare Watch Dog/Kayak everyday. Amongst other sites. I have a list a mile long of places I want to go.

Well I hope that was really exhilarating and we didn't scare you away with these super 'interesting' facts. Oh! And recent pictures of us....


Is December recent enough? These were taken at Disneyland during their fun Christmas time stuff.

Until tomorrow (hopefully) Au Revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment