3.25.2011

Day Four

A Dream of Yours...

Eric- Last night I had a dream a hamburger was eating me!

Jocelyn- "that was from Seinfeld"

Eric (seriously)- A dream? A dream I have is to be walking on the sidewalk and I see a brief case and I'm like BOOYAH! As I open the briefcase it is full of MONEYYY! So I quit my job and live the good life with my wife and do whatever I want. I've day dreamed about this countless times since I was a little kid. :)

Jocelyn (seriously)- I am not sure what kind of dream this is talking about, but I day dream about having a big family---with lots of kids and having the funds to do a lot of traveling. In this little dream we have a very large house that somehow is extremely clean and has lots of stuff from our travels. ("and a moat--with mini alligators in it," Eric) I make gormet meals and our family plays games and we just have the best time.

*note, this post was the exact conversation we had while writing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment