3.19.2011

30-day Blog Challenge

Well it's nice to be back. I have kind of been in a 6 month little bit of a blogging rut and whenever I sit down and decide I'm going to catch up or post something I become distracted reading everyone else's blogs and then by the time I'm done it's my bed time. SO......I've decided to commit to a 30-day blog challenge. I got the idea from some friends and think it might help me to blog a little more.
  • day 1: recent picture of yourself and 5 interesting facts about you

  • day 2: your favorite movie

  • day 3: pet peeves

  • day 4: a dream of yours

  • day 5: favorite music

  • day 6: your celebrity crush

  • day 7: an animal you'd love to keep as a pet

  • day 8: a hobby of yours

  • day 9: a place you love

  • day 10: a person you love

  • day 11: favorite tv shows

  • day 12: photo of you taken 10 years ago

  • day 13: something you're afraid of

  • day 14: favorite game

  • day 15: your family

  • day 16: something you're looking forward to

  • day 17: favorite book

  • day 18: favorite restaurant

  • day 19: something you bought recently

  • day 20: five goals you have

  • day 21: your friends

  • day 22: a place you've traveled to

  • day 23: favorite recipe

  • day 24: favorite photo

  • day 25: your house and your favorite rooms in it

  • day 26: a habit you wish you didn't have

  • day 27: a picture of you last year and a picture of you now

  • day 28: something that stresses you out

  • day 29: favorite vacation

  • day 30: five good things that have happened in the past 30 days

Eric said he'd do it with me so hopefully I'll really stick to this.

Life is going pretty good for us....just work and school. Nothing new really. The past few months have been great, lots of family time during the holidays and we squeezed in a little trip to California. I'm excited to get blogging again---stay tuned :)

1 comment: